Laredo Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer
We know how to tackle tough cases
Were you or a loved one injured in a truck accident in Texas caused by an 18-wheeler? Not sure exactly what you should do next? Talk to John R. Solis, Attorney at Law in Laredo. We have years of experience handling some of the most complicated semi-truck accidents in Texas.
We know the challenges that can come up after such a serious crash. That's why semi-truck accident attorney John R. Solis has such a strong track record of success. He knows what evidence to look for and how to turn those facts into a winning case.
Don't underestimate the complexity of your case. And make sure you take legal action right away. Because the longer you wait, the harder it can often be to get the compensation you deserve for your accident. This is especially true with accidents involving tractor-trailers.
Legal challenges you may face after your crash
There are many legal issues and problems you may face after your semi-truck accident. Some of the most common - and most complicated - issues you may encounter or already be dealing with include:
- The truck driver denies doing anything wrong.
- The truck driver blames you for causing the semi-truck accident.
- The trucking company refuses to share information with you, including:
- The truck driver's Hours Of Service (HOS) logs (records when driver took breaks)
- "Black box" truck data (including truck speed, location, etc. at time of accident)
- The truck driver's driving history, especially if the driver has previously caused crashes.
- The trucking company's hiring records, especially if the company hired a dangerous driver.
- The trucking company's insurance company denies your accident claim.
- The insurance company makes a lowball offer, which they insist is the best they can do.
Truck drivers and trucking companies know there's often thousands or even millions of dollar at stake after a semi-truck accident. That's why they will likely do everything they can to reduce or deny your claim. That's why you need us on your side, fighting for your rights.
You deserve justice. We can demand it
Trucking companies, insurance companies and their attorneys don't intimidate us. We know how to take them on and hold them accountable for their actions. That's because we know how to investigate trucking companies - from carefully reviewing accident reports to analyzing HOS logs, trucking company hiring records and other, important information.
When we present such information to insurance providers and trucking companies, they will hopefully agree to make a reasonable settlement offer that covers the true cost of your accident. But if they refuse to do so, we're prepared to take them to court and fight for your rights.